Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's the best I can do right now.

I have been very uninspired lately. I get up at the crack of dawn, against my will, to go to work, where I count the hours until I can leave and go home to lay on the couch like a lump. It's hardly fodder for blogging. In lieu of anything interesting in my own life, here are some sites that I enjoy:


Thinking about getting a pet, but would like to rescue one?

Do you need new address labels or have started thinking about your Christmas cards?

Need a unique gift or are looking for something for someone you don't really know well? Try this site.


Another amusing time-waster that is not for the faint of heart.


Last and totally unrelated, I recently discovered this conditioner:

Yeah, yeah, it's moisturizes, but more importantly, it smells fantastic. In fact, the smell of my own hair is the only thing keeping me going today.

2 comments:

The Close's Place said...

Hey jeni, it took me forever to figure out that that was you. You've changed so much. How fun!! Now we need to convince everyone else to get a blog so we can keep up.

Donna said...

Jeni!! This blog you wrote...I've been writing the same one in my head. I've lost my blogging mojo. :)